Passive aggressive notes are the best.
there was nothing passive about the second one..
I THINK MY HEART IS GIVING OUT
this is a picture of the founding fathers as anime gangsters
Hyuro’s massive street mural in Copenhagen shows the progress of an elk as it journeys through several forests. I imagine this is even more beautiful when one drives alongside it. See more of the mural below:
what the fuck
if i ever neglect to reblog this assume i’m dead
oh it’s my favourite video in the world on my dash again
I live for this video
i love this video
I would love these types of tatoos
One of my favorite things out there, hands down. I’m in love with the style and music score, gives me chills every time.
That was gorgeous.
I got goosebumps when the violin came into play.
My absolute favorite.
Holy that was good, no joke, chills man
Oh gosh. Love it.
Okay so the guy who wrote the music is Paul Halley and one of his albums including this song is free online
exclusive footage of the xbox one production line
I just wanted to thank the whole Tumblr community for being absolutely great and while we do have our ups and downs, I still appreciate the enthusiasm and support that has lightened up my days! I’ve been seeing many giveaways recently and I thought I would just provide more chances.
I can’t provide all that much but I still want to give a chance!
FIRST PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 2 3DS games of their choice! Can be released already or pre-ordered!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire (Amazon, Thinkgeek, etc.)
SECOND PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 3DS game of their choice!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire!
- You can reblog and like! Though please only reblog once since Tumblr only counts it as once!
- Do not use a giveaway blog to reblog this. I will be checking.
- There will be two winners decided through a number randomiser.
- It is NOT necessary to follow me!
- This is an international giveaway! I will be buying the games from your closest Amazon store to make sure it is with your region.
- The giveaway deadline is at the 1st of July, 2013!
- Please make sure your inbox is open and be willing to give an address. If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else.
If you have anymore questions, send an ask to my inbox! Thank you and good luck!
God Tier Armor by snailofapproval
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED!!!!
“I support gay rights (sic) and all but like why do people have to be like “Hello my name is x and I’m gay” that’s like throwing it in people’s faces!”
First of all, realize that most people introduce and categorize OTHER PEOPLE as LGBT, not themselves. “Hey this is Tom he’s my gay friend”, or “This is Betty and she’s a lesbian”, or “I have a friend who’s gay!”, or “I know this gay guy”. Etc.
It’s not US who are “throwing our sexualities around”, it’s fucking YOU GUYS. All because you want to get ally brownie points for even just vaguely being aware of our pitiful existence, and want everyone to know that you’re such a good person for it.
Secondly, “I don’t go around telling people I’m straight” - you want to know why you don’t? BECAUSE EVERYONE ALREADY ASSUMES IT OF YOU! So why is it when we publicly go against assumption - often in the face of such an assumption, or in the face of speculation, or in the face of discrimination, rather than out of the fucking blue - you piss your damn pants about it?
Thirdly, even if it is just randomly announced, why do you fucking care? It’s a part of our identity and we are proud of it in SPITE of people like you who GET UPSET AT THE VERY KNOWLEDGE THAT SOMEONE IS GAY. Fuck you, false ally!
Lastly, YOUR STRAIGHTNESS IS IN MY FUCKING FACE ALL THE TIME. You people are fucking EVERYWHERE. Holding hands in public, kissing in public, having entire TV shows and movies resolve solely around your fucking relationships. I THINK WE’RE ALLOWED TO AT LEAST TELL PEOPLE WE FUCKING EXIST.